Our History, Our Hope
Series: Special Sunday
Speaker: Brad Snyder
Scripture Text: Matthew 28:16-20
Download Open in New Tab
- Share the story of how you came to Veritas, and a joyful memory that bless God and your group.
- In the sermon, Brad touched on “doubts” that we sometimes get as Christians. How do you (practically) deal with doubts in your life? What does that look like?
- When Jesus tells His disciples that “all authority” has been given to Him, how far does that extend? After listening to Brad’s sermon, were there any areas of life that maybe you had NOT previously considered as practically under his control?
- In Matthew 28, Jesus says He will be with us until the end of the age. Is that something you think about on a daily basis? Has there every been a time when this truth especially comforted you? (Leaders maybe reference Zeph. 3:17)
- What does the ‘great commission’ look like for your community group this coming year? What practical steps can you take to obey Jesus’ instructions, specifically as a community group (as opposed to simply as individuals)? (Leaders: good opportunity to solicit folks’ ideas and thoughts).