Franklin County Health Advisory
Franklin County is currently experiencing severe exposure and spread of COVID-19. Due to a spike in hospitalizations and deaths, our county’s health officials have advised the public to only leave home for supplies and services. We have also entered level four of the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. As we continue to follow the leadership of our health authorities, we are temporarily suspending the in-person element of our Sunday morning worship gatherings and community groups for the duration of this county advisory.
Sunday Worship Gatherings
Status: Online only by livestream
Status: Online Only
All community groups are currently gathering online only.
Status: Online Only
All classes are currently gathering online only.
Cancellation Protocol due to COVID-19
Ohio Public Health Advisory System
As we continue to follow the leadership of our health authorities and the orders of Governor Mike Dewine, we are planning to cancel all in-person elements whenever Franklin county is under a level 4 state of emergency as noted in the Ohio Public Health Advisory System. Otherwise, refer to our re-entry plan for details on gatherings.
Sunday Morning Gathering Protocols (Weather Related)
- If the Franklin County Sheriff has us under a level 2 or 3 snow emergency at 6:00am on any Sunday morning, Veritas will not gather to worship.
- If we are under a level 1 snow emergency at 6:00am on Sunday, we will still plan to gather and worship.
- In the rare event that a snow emergency would be elevated to a level 2 or 3 after 6:00am but before the worship gathering starts, we would also cancel our worship gathering.
- For a description of what these levels mean, you can refer to the snow emergency classifications put out by the Ohio Committee for Severe Weather Awareness.
- We will do our best to communicate on the homepage of our website whether or not we are gathering to worship.