Justice and Mercy
Speaker: Brad Snyder
Scripture Text: Proverbs 14:31
Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.
- What does it mean for God to identify with the orphan, the immigrant, the widow, and the poor?
- Why does belief in the gospel produce a desire for justice and mercy?
- Who are the people in your life whose pain is alien to you? Or whose biases are different than yours?
- What can you do to identify with these people so that their pain is your pain?
- Remember, mourning does not require that you agree on all the problems or on all the solutions – only that you agree on the loss.
Comments are closed.