Salt and Light
- In what ways is our identity as Christians unique and distinct from the world around us? Explore this on two levels: first, corporately as The Body of Christ; and second, individually as people in specific situations.
- With our unique identity of salt and light, what is our distinct purpose in the world?
- What is Jesus instructing us to do? How can you apply this instruction to your life?
- Do you feel a resistance in yourself to Jesus’ call to be distinct in the world? Why?
- In what ways do you find yourself being tempted to blend into society?
- How can you be more obedient to Jesus’ call to be salt and light.
- How does God enable us to live in line with this call to new identity?