The Gladness of God
- Why do you struggle to remember God’s promises of a new creation? How might things be different now, if we remembered the promised future?
- What are the things in creation that take away from your worship of the creator?
- Read Isaiah 66:1-2. How is God’s grace seen in these verses? What does it mean to be humble, contrite, and tremble, and what is the hope for those that are?
- Read 66:10-13. How has God given His abundant grace to you here and now? How does God’s grace move you to worship Him?
- Do you find worship refreshing or exhausting? Why and what does this reveal about your heart?
- Why is this passage good news and how does it call us to live on mission?
- What have you learned about God and His gospel through this study in Isaiah?
- How has your hope in the gospel and your walk with Jesus been deepened through this series in Isaiah?