True Older Brother
- What does the older brother’s angry response to the celebration teach us about Jesus our older brother?
- Who are the “tax gatherers and sinners” of our day that we tend to avoid? The ones who, when we see them walk down the street, we go to the other side.
- How can I begin to see “those people” as precious, yet lost to the Father?
- What could I start doing to pursue, and be more present with, the people I tend to avoid?
- What cultural assumptions of our day does Jesus want to explode with a stick of gospel dynamite?